GroundTruth’s mantra is location = intent. As reflected in their name, they excel at tracking what happens on the ground, driving visits to brick & mortar locations. Data Quality is the result of 3 key areas of data purification: accuracy of mobile location signals, the precision of place mapping, and the ability to distinguish and verify real visits. This built-in redundancy determines on-the-ground behavior, identifying with pinpoint accuracy who the customers are, where they are, and how they behave.
They are highly granular in their approach. GroundTruth owns or has partnerships with 125 major apps, allowing them to gather location-based data.
- Proprietary mapping technology designed with a specific intention of location-based marketing
- Reduce data costs by eliminating the purchasing of pre-packaged audience segments from 3rd party providers
- Direct to the publisher data network
- Localized Programmatic
- Weather triggered Targeting based on precise weather conditions
- Can run Mobile, Video, OTT/CTV ads.
Verticals where they excel
Businesses with brick and mortar locations. Any entity that would like to target audiences at festivals, political events, restaurants, retail, or colleges.